Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is New 2022-2024 In Colors. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love the new In Colors and couldn’t wait to show them off! To do so, I created a post it note holder. I shouldn’t say “a”, but rather several post it note holders. I couldn’t utilize just one of the In Colors, so I made post it note holders in all of the colors!
They really are quite easy to make. The design actually came from fellow demo, Dawn Griffith. I did, however, move the placement of the pen holder.
The original pen holder was a little low for the pen that I chose to use. It is metal and has a little heft to it, so the middle placement wouldn’t work.
Speaking of pens, this pen is actually quite nice. It is from Amazon and is the perfect size for the holder.
Now, on to the beautiful 2022-2024 In Color Showcase, featuring the Orchid Oasis Post It note holder.
To make the post it note holder
- Begin with a 3 1/4″ x 7 3/8″ piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock, score at 3 1/8″ 3 1/2″, and 3 7/8″ to form the base.
- Fold your base at the middle score line and carefully make two cuts, from the edge to the fold line, at 1/2″ and 1 1/4″. (hint- to ensure you have it folded correctly, the piece measuring 3 1/8″ from the edge to the first fold line should be on top.)
- Open the base up and place some Tear & Tape in between the middle and 3 7/8″ fold, excluding the space where you made the cuts.
- Remove the backing from your Tear & Tape, pop the piece between the cuts out to face the other way, and adhere the tape to the back side of the base.
- Apply some more Tear & Tape to the back side, at the top, of a post it note pad and attach to the inside of the base as shown.
Time to stamp
- Stamp your sentiment on the bottom right side of a 2 7/8″ x 3″ piece of Basic White cardstock using Orchid Oasis ink.
- Adhere your sentiment to the front side of the base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Stamp two flowers and two leaves on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Memento black ink.
- Color the flowers and leaves with your Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends.
- Crop the flowers and leaves with the Blossoming Happiness dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Adhere the smaller flower and two leaves to the front of the post it note holder using MLG.
- Attach the large flower to the front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Insert a small 3″ pen on the side as shown.
A complete PDF tutorial for this In Color Post It note holder can be found by clicking on the button below.
Before you go
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 8th. Our theme will be “CASE the Catalog” when our Design Team creates a project found in the new Annual Catalog and CASE it with their own creative twist. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my 2022-2024 In Color Post It note holder for the Pals Blog Hop.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the 2022-2024 In Color Post It note holder, you can click here or any of the photos above. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Free In Color Products When You Join
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ UP!? If so, now is the perfect time to do it.
Join in the month of May are receive new In Color products valued at $65.00. The products from the 2022-2024 collection are:
- Grid Paper
- Ink Pad Collection
- Cardstock Collection
- 6×6 designer series paper (DSP) assortment
This In Color collection is in addition to the standard $125 worth of product for $99. Plus you get free business supplies, free shipping, and all the fun of being a part of Stampin’ Up! You’ll also get to shop from yourself, saving 20% on future purchases to include the new Holiday catalog in June!
And you’ll get access to my team perks and have support from me, as well as, the entire Pals team run by my upline, Mary Fish. The best part is, it comes with no obligation through September 2022. If you decide you like saving money, and the demonstrator perks that come with it, then there will be a low quarterly minimum to maintain. If you want to learn more, you can contact me by clicking the button below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.