Happy Friday! Today I have a Dainty Delight decorated wooden pallet for you. You may have seen it already on Stampin’ Up!’s social media sites, but I thought I would share the instructions with you.
The pallet came from my local Dollar Tree store. It was in the arts & crafts section, along with some other wooden shapes that would be fun to experiment with too.
The stamp set and flowers are from the stamp bundle Dainty Delight. It can be found on page 55 of the Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog.
The main photo above also shows a coordinating note card, but the instructions below are for the pallet only.
To make the pallet
- Begin with a small wooden pallet from the Dollar Tree.
- Cut an 18” piece of Silver Threaded Twine and tie each end around the vertical piece of wood on the back of the pallet as shown.
- Lay a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor paper on a scrap piece of paper and stamp your small floral image in a random pattern using Stazon Jet Black ink.
- Color your images with your Water Painters and Crushed Curry and Soft Succulent ink. Do this by Inking up the lid of your stamp pad by gently squeezing the case, or apply some ink to a clear Acrylic Block, and dip your Water Painter in the ink. When your images are colored, finish by flicking some Crushed Curry ink on to the paper. Do this by applying a good bit of water-downed ink on to your Water Painter. Hold the Water Painter in your non-dominant hand and tap with your dominant hand. Repeat to cover the sheet.
- Once dry, cut your watercolor paper lengthwise, four times in strips measuring 7/8” and adhere to the wood pallet using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
Time for the details
- Using your Cut & Emboss machine, crop the following colors of cardstock with the Dainty Delight dies; Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Starry Sky.
- Assemble your flowers and adhere them to the pallet using MLG.
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of Watercolor paper using Stazon Jet Black ink.
- Punch your sentiment and a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock with the Label Me Fancy punch.
- Cut the Crushed Curry tag in two with your Paper Snips, adhere it to the sentiment, and attach to the pallet using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Adhere the two Starry Sky flowers to the sentiment using MLG.
- Color five of the Pearl Basic Jewels with your Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend and attach to the pallet as shown.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Dainty Delight Decorated Wooden Pallet.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Dainty Delight Decorated Wooden Pallet, you can click here or any of the photos above. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Are You Sale-A-Brating?
Have you earned your FREE product yet? There are some really nice items that you can get FREE with any qualifying $50 purchase. In addition, a $100 purchase offers you a couple more.
If you haven’t seen what you can get, here is a PDF version of the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Happy Shopping!!
It’s a Great Time to Join
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin Up? If so, now is the time to act. There are three exclusive starter kits available and they are a GREAT deal!
Whether you are looking to join to make it a business, or you’re just wanting a great discount on future purchases, I can help you with that.
Join under me and you not only get my full support, you get the knowledge base and support of my upline, Mary Fish and her Pals community. We’re a fun, crafty bunch and would love to have you as part of our team.
Let me know what questions you have about it. I would love to help! You can reach me by using the contact button on the top of this page.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.