Hello friends! Today I have a Framed & Festive slimline for the Global Design Project (GDP) challenge #371.
The theme for GDP#371 is winter and it fits in perfectly for the 9th card in my 12 weeks of Christmas series.
There are no traditional Christmas colors in this card, but there are snowflakes, stars, and a great seasonal sentiment. The sentiment is from the limited-edition stamp set Framed & Festive. The set consists of 8 cling holiday sentiments and is a special release. It’s available until January 4th, or while supplies last.
Now, on to the beautiful card.
To make the card
- Begin with a 7” x 8 ½” piece of Balmy Blue cardstock, score and fold at 3 ½” to form your card base.
- Layer and adhere a 3 1/8” x 8 1/8” piece of Fitting Florets designer series paper (DSP) to a 3 ¼” x 8 ¼” piece of Night of Navy cardstock and attach both to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Night of Navy ink.
- Using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, crop the following; your sentiment and a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock with the Seasonal Labels dies and three leaf sprays in Fitting Florets DSP with the Framed Florets dies.
- Adhere the leaf sprays to the card using MLG, then adhere two Wonderful Snowflakes using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer and adhere the sentiment to the Balmy Blue label using MLG.
- Apply some Stampin’ SEAL to the back of the labels and adhere five strands of Iridescent Trim to the upper-right and lower-left corners.
- Apply two layers of Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the labels and adhere to the card.
- Attach two Adhesive-Backed Stars and five Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels as shown.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Framed & Festive slimline card for the Global Design Project.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Framed & Festive slimline card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Last Chance Sale Starts Today
The Jul-December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon, so it’s time to shop! The Last Chance sale starts today and some items are discounted up to 60% off.
Thankfully, not all the products in the mini will be retiring. Some favorites will be carrying over and you will see them next fall or even sooner. The list of carry over items can be found by clicking the button below.
For a list of the items that will be retiring, you can click the button below.
To shop, just click on the last chance products picture. Happy shopping!!!
Clearance Rack Refresh
New items have been added to the clearance rack today. Included in the sale, are the limited-release dies from the Perfect Partners promotion. These dies coordinate with current stamp sets and there will be discounts up to 60% off!
The said dies coordinate with the following stamp sets; Apple Harvest, Fresh Cut Flowers, This Birthday Piggy, Trimming the Tree, Waterfall Canyon, and Yeti to Party.
Don’t miss out on this sale. The items will only be available while supplies last.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.