Today’s card, A Garden Whishes Happy Birthday Watercolor is from the new set Garden Wishes. It is featured in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog that starts tomorrow.
I really like this set and the card designs are endless. From easy, like this one, to more complex, it is very versatile. It is part of the Dandy Garden suite, which also includes another stamp set with a matching punch called Dragonfly Garden.
The sentiment is from the new stamp set Punch Party. This Host stamp set is free and in the Sale-a-Bration brochure that starts tomorrow as well.
Making the card
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Coastal cabana card stock, score and fold at 4 1/4″ to form your card base.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Shimmery White card stock to the base of the card using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Cut a 4″ x 4 1/8″ piece of Playing with Patterns designer series paper (DSP) and adhere to the card.
- On a 3″ x 4 1/2″ piece of Shimmery White card stock, stamp the flower, dandelion spray, and sentiment using Stazon Jet Black ink.
- Color the flower with your Water Painters using Bumblebee, Daffodil Delight, and Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Adhere the flower to a 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″ piece of Coast Cabana card stock and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two bees on a piece of Shimmery White card stock using Stazon Jet Black ink. Color with your Water Painters using Basic Gray and Bumblebee ink.
- Crop the bees out with the Dandy Garden dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Adhere the bees to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and add a small amount of Wink of Stella to their wings.
- Attach three Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Garden Wishes Happy Birthday Watercolor card.
Today is the last day
My January Kit to Go kit: Dandy Garden Suite and Product Shares are still available. Today, however, is the last day to get them. Both of these offerings end at 6pm PST.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Garden Wishes Happy Birthday Watercolor card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.