A simple masculine card is what A Good Man with Plaid Tidings is all about. The Plaid Tidings designer series paper is a very versatile pack of paper and works beautifully for this card.
I couldn’t be happier with this pairing. This specific plaid paper matches really well with the chosen color palette.
This gorgeous pack of designer series paper (DSP) should be on your list to get, if you don’t already have it. Look at all the coordinating colors. The possibilities are endless!
Making the Card
- Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Pretty Peacock card base.
- Adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock and a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Plaid Tidings DSP to the card.
- Emboss a 1 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock with the Old World Paper embossing folder and adhere to the card.
- Stamp you image with Tuxedo Memento black ink and color with the following colors; Cinnamon Cider, Ivory, Mossy Meadow, Pretty Peacock, and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends.
- Crop the image with the 2nd largest Layering Squares die and layer on top of a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock that is cropped using the largest Layering Squares die.
- Adhere your image to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp your sentiment and punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Punch a piece of Pretty Peacock with the Classic Label Punch and overlap the sentiment on it.
- Adhere the left side of the sentiment to the picture with adhesive and use a Stampin’ Dimensional to adhere the right side.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make A Good Man with Plaid Tidings, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.