Today is a fall-themed card with a Rustic Harvest Hello. There’s a little pop of color to make those gorgeous leaves really stand out.
I really like the look of a black and white card. However, I love it when it has just the right amount of color added. As seen here, the typical fall colors really show off up against the monotone background.
Now, on to the card.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Basic Black cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- Layer and adhere a 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Rustic Harvest designer series paper (DSP) to a 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” piece of Basic White cardstock and attach both the card base using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Color a piece of Basic White cardstock with your Blender Brushes and the following ink colors: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Cherry Cobbler. (hint- start with the lightest color first and finish with the darkest. Also be sure to use a large enough piece of paper so that you can cut multiple leaves. The photo below is using a 5 1/2’” x 8 ½” piece and will give you some extra leaves.)
- Crop out three large and four small leaves with the Aspen Trees dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Color two Textural Elements pieces with your Basic Black dark Stampin’ Blends marker and attach them to the card using Glue Dots.
- Using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine again, crop a piece of Basic Black cardstock with the large, short label from the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Stamp your sentiment on the label using Whisper White craft ink and let dry.
Time to assemble
- Adhere three large leaves to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, adhere your sentiment using Stampin’ SEAL and the four small leaves using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow in Black & White Gingham ribbon and adhere using a Glue Dot.
- Attach three Classic Matte Dots as shown.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Rustic Harvest Hello card with a pop of color.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Rustic Harvest Hello with a Pop of Color card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Weekly Deals in September
Every week in the month of September Stampin’ Up! will be offering a selection of discounted products. The discounts and product selection will vary from week to week, so be sure to check in every Thursday in the month of September to see what they are.
Here are the deals for Sep 1-7
- New products added each week on 1, 8, 15, and 22 September.
- Promotion ends 28 September.
- Product options and discounts vary based on inventory availability.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit.
- Get the most up-to-date product information on the online store beginning 1 September.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.