A Sweet Strawberry Thank you is the perfect card for our theme this month. We are showcasing projects that can be used to say thank you or show gratitude.
This sweet strawberry card is easy to put together and consists of a great color palette.
The Sweet Strawberry bundle is one of the many sets that will be retiring soon. It’s such a cute set and it has a great selection of sentiments too! The strawberries, their leaves, and stems can all be cut out with the coordinating Strawberry Builder punch. You won’t want to miss this one, so be sure to get yours while it’s still available.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Poppy Parade cardstock, score and fold at 4 1/4″ to form your card base.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic Black to your card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Lay a 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ piece of Basic White cardstock on a piece of scrap paper and stamp the leaves/flowers in a random pattern using Tuxedo Memento black ink.
- Color the leaves and flowers using Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the piece to your card base using MLG.
- Cut a 1 3/4″ x 5 1/8″ piece of Poppy Parade cardstock and adhere to the card, about 1/4″ from the left edge.
- Adhere three Basic Black rectangles, measuring 1 1/2″ x 2″ to the Poppy Parade piece, ensuring all are evenly spaced.
- Stamp two strawberries, two leaves, and two stems using Garden Green (for the outlines), Granny Apple Green, and Poppy Parade ink.
- Punch your strawberries, the leaves, and the stems out with the Strawberry Builder punch and adhere them together as shown below.
- Punch the ends of a 3/4″ x 3″ piece of Poppy Parade cardstock with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and stamp your sentiment on it using Tuxedo Memento black ink.
- Adhere the strawberries and the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere a small bow of Black & White Gingham ribbon with a Glue Dot and attach two Classic Matte Dots as shown.
Want an easy to read copy of instructions that you can print or download? You can find a complete PDF tutorial with the button below.
Before you go
There are many other talented demos that want to show you their work. Be sure to click on the others to see what they have to share with you. Also, be sure to hop along with us next month when we will be showcasing new products from the upcoming 2022-2023 annual catalog.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Sweet Strawberry Thank You card for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Sweet Strawberry Thank You card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Savings are in Bloom
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass.
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion. In fact, having more than one machine is ideal for workshops, classes, and other events!
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last.
April Kit to Go: Honeybee Home
My April Kit to Go: Honeybee Home will be available to purchase on Wednesday, 3/29. Be sure to check back then to order this beautiful 6-piece card kit.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.