I have a Trucking Along Special Delivery card for you today. It is a special milestone card that I made for a family member turning 75.
The milestone number of 75 came from the stamp set Alphabest. It has a cute punch that it coordinates with, but I didn’t use it for this one.
Since this is a card for a man, I chose the color palette accordingly. Here is the colors that I used.
This card can be made with or without adding the numbers.
Here is how I made it.
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- On a 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the truck outline in a random pattern. Then, stamp the truck in the following colors; Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight (stamped off), and Mossy Meadow (stamped off). (stamp off means to ink up your stamp, stamp on a piece of scrap paper, then without re-inking your stamp, stamp your image where desired) Lastly, color the tires with your Smoky Slate light Stampin’ Blends.
- If you are customizing your card as I did, stamp the numbers from the Alphabest stamp set in a random pattern between the trucks in Basic Gray ink.
- Wrap a 6” piece of the 1” Natural ribbon around it, secure the ends with adhesive, and adhere to a 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. Adhere both to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Snip the ends of a ½” x 2 ¾” piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock and ½” x 3 ¼” piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock, diagonally, and adhere to the top of the ribbon.
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using Versamark ink. Quickly dust it with some Black embossing powder and set in place with your Heat Tool.
- Crop your sentiment with the 2nd largest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies using your Cut & Emboss machine. Adhere the circle to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp a truck outline and some packages on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Memento black ink.
- Using the stamp off method again, stamp the truck in Boho Blue ink and color the tires with your Smoky Slate light Stampin ‘Blend.
- Color the presents with the following Stampin’ Blends; Boho Blue dark, Crumb Cake dark, and Mossy Meadow light.
- Punch the truck out with the Trucking Along Builder punch and fussy cut the presents. (fussy cut means to cut out with your Paper Snips)
- Adhere the presents to the truck using MLG and attach both to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach three Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots as shown.
Want an easy to read copy of instructions that you can print or download? A complete PDF tutorial can be found by clicking the button below.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my A Trucking Along Special Delivery card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the A Trucking Along Special Delivery card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Last Day to Reserve Your Share
Today is the last day to reserve your product share. All shares must be reserved and paid for by 6:00pm PST to participate. Don’t delay, you can get your share by clicking on the button below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.