Today I have a Wonderful world Pull Out Fun Fold card. It is for the Stampin’ Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop and this month our theme is anything goes. After reading all about this Wonderful World card, please be sure to check out what my fellow demos have to share as well.
Sale-A-Bration is almost over, so I just had to make a fun fold with this beautiful set! The paper is oh-so-gorgeous and the flower images are easy to color with the right tools. If you stamp your image in a light color first, you can color over it with your Blender Pens.
This gorgeous stamp set and matching designer series paper (DSP) is FREE with any $100 qualifying purchase. It is, however, only available for eight more days.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- Open the card base and crop the front of the card with the 3rd largest die from the Stitched Rectangle dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Adhere a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Wonderful World designer series paper (DSP) to the inside of the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Cut a 5 1/4” x 6” piece of Basic White cardstock and score at 2” and 4”.
- Adhere a 2” x 5 ¼” piece of Wonderful World DSP to the left side of the Basic White piece and adhere to the inside of the card. (hint- only apply glue to the 2” section that you just applied DSP to and ensure an even border on all three sides with your placement.)
Time to stamp
- Stamp your inside sentiment in Rich Razzleberry and your floral image on a piece of Basic White cardstock in Smoky Slate ink using the stamp off method. (stamp off means to ink up your stamp, stamp on a piece of scrap paper, then without re-inking your stamp, stamp your image where desired)
- Color your image with Mossy Meadow and Rich Razzleberry ink using your Blender Pens.
- Place your image on a piece of scrap paper and flick some ink from your Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write Marker. Do this by removing the cap from the marker and keeping it in your non-dominant hand, about 1 1/2″ above where you want it. With the marker in your dominant hand, insert the tip of the marker (just a small bit) into the cap and flip it against the inside edge of the cap.
- Crop your image with the 4th largest die from the Stitched Rectangle dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Adhere your image to a Mossy Meadow rectangle cropped with the 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle die using MLG.
- Close the card, place the image layers into the open rectangle space and hold in place with post it notes. Carefully open the card and apply some MLG to the folded Basic White piece and gently close the card. (hint- be sure to only place the MLG on the area that will be covered with the Mossy Meadow rectangle.)
Add the details to the front
- Stamp your outside sentiment on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Rich Razzleberry ink. Place the piece on a piece of scrap paper and flick some Rich Razzleberry ink on it to match the flower image.
- Punch the sentiment and a piece of Wonderful World DSP with the Double Oval punch.
- Layer and adhere the ovals together and attach to the front of the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. (hint- only apply the Dimensionals to the area that will be touching the Rich Razzleberry cardstock.)
- Attach three Brushed Brass Butterflies as shown.
- FOR AN ADDED TOUCH: Add a piece of matching Wonderful World DSP to the envelope flap. Glue a 2 1/2″ x 6″ piece to the outside of the envelope and trim off the excess with your Paper Snips.
A complete PDF tutorial for the Wonderful World Pull Out Fun Fold card can be found by clicking on the button below.
Before you go
My fellow Demos have some great fun folds to share with you as well. Be sure to hop along with them by clicking their links below. And, be sure to follow along with us on the fourth Tuesday of every month.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Wonderful World Pull Out Fun Fold card for the new SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop.
- Beth McCullough
- Rae Burnet
- Jess Atchison
- Melissa Seplowitz
- Jackie Beers
- Karen Finkle
- Debbie Mageed
- Lisa Ann Bernard
- Sue Jackson
- Amanda Howard
- Melissa Tootle
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Wonderful World Pull Out Fun Fold card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.
36 thoughts on “A Wonderful World Pull Out Fun Fold”
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARD. I BELONG TO A CLUB CALLED
“TREASURE MEMORIES STAMP CLUB”
EACH MONTH WE HAVE A CARD TO MAKE WITH THE CLASS
THIS I AM GOING TO HAVE READY FOR THEM TO MAKE IN CLASS.
Thank you Von! It sounds like a wonderful class and I hope they enjoy it. 🙂
Thank you Candyce!
Such a pretty card and the fun fold definitely makes an impression. I can’t wait to try it!
Thank you Amanda! I think you will have a lot of fun with it.
Love, love this fold Melissa! I don’t think I’ve seen it done quite like yours. Fantastic!
Thank you so much Rae! I was kind of winging it as I went. ?
I love your card!!! Thanks for such detailed instructions. I love your color choices.
Thank you Melissa!!
Beautiful card, great instructions
easy to follow.
Thank you so much Ronelle!!
Very clever. Read the INSTRUCTIONS twice, THANKS for PICTURES.
Thank you Linda! The PDF tutorial button is working now, so you can download the instructions if needed. ?
Love this card and the stamp set/paper. Thanks.
You’re very welcome! I love the set too. The paper is gorgeous!!
Your pdf button takes us to the comments.
It’s all fixed now.?
Wow, fantastic card!
Thank you Wendie!!
Melissa, i commented earlier by clicking on the comment link and it took me to your hippo card! i got to this comment by clicking on the pdf button. so whatever you find on the hippo post was supposed to be here.
Sorry about that Karen. It’s all fixed now. Clearly I was half-asleep when I did it. ?
What a beautiful fun fold card, Melissa! I really love the fold and don’t think I’ve seen it before. It really showcases the beautiful flower you colored perfectly. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!
Thank you so much Debbie! This is one of my favorite hops and I’m happy to be a part of it. ?
Thank you so much!
Thank you Paula!!
Love this fun fold
Thank you Judy!!
LOVE this card
Thank you so much!!
Wow! This is a fabulous fun fold! I love ever you did. Especially your coloring on the flowers.
Thank you so much Jackie!! The coloring was a little tedious, but well worth it.