My card today, Around the Bend Meets Favored Flowers, is for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop. This month we are sharing products made from the upcoming Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog.
This card if actually a preview of three new products. The stamp bundle, Around the Bend, the Happy Labels Pick a Punch, and the Favored Flowers designer series paper (DSP).
The beautiful paper is actually a Sale-A-Bration item. It is one of the many items that can be earned with any $50 purchase. In fact, you could get it FREE when you purchase the Around the Bend stamp bundle. It couldn’t be any easier.
Now, on to the card.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Petal Pink cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- Crop four leaves on a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock and a 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” piece of Favored Flowers designer series paper (DSP) with the Around the Bend dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Tuck the leaves behind the DSP leaves and adhere using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG) and attach the piece to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Fussy cut one of the flowers from the Favored Flowers DSP. (fussy cut means to cut out with your Paper Snips)
- Stamp your sentiment (towards the right edge) on a 5/8” x 2 ¾” piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock using Versamark ink. Quickly dust the sentiment with copper Embossing Powder, remove the excess, and set in place with your Heat Tool.
- Punch the right end of the sentiment with the Happy Labels Pick a Punch and adhere to the back of the flowers using MLG. (hint- the edge of the banner should line up with the small bloom.)
- Adhere the flowers and sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach three Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots as shown.
Want an easy to read copy of instructions that you can print or download? A complete PDF tutorial can be found by clicking the button below.
Before you go
There are many other talented demos that want to show you their work. Be sure to click on their names below to see what they have to share with you. Also, be sure to hop along with us next month.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Around the Bend Meets Favored Flowers card for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Around the Bend Meets Favored Flowers card, you can click here or any of the photos below. (Please not that the new products are not available until Jan 5th.) When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Product Shares Available
My Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog Product Shares are available to preorder. You can get a little bit of what the new catalog has to offer, for a fraction of the cost.
If you want to learn more about the shares, or place your reservations, click the button below.
Last Chance Products Sale
There are still some great items left from the soon to be retired Jul-December 2022 Mini Catalog.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.