Today is Bloggers Choice for the Stamping with Friends Blog Hop. We have no specific theme, so you will get a great selection of many different projects.
My choice for today is a simple fall card. I just love the fall season and am looking forward to cooler temperatures. I also love the changing of the leaves and this card depicts them beautifully.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Soft Suede cardstock, score and fold at 4 1/4″ to form your card base.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Cajun Craze cardstock to the card base using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Cut a piece of Beauty of the Earth designer series paper (DSP) to measure 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ and adhere to the card base with Stampin’ SEAL.
- Crop two rectangles with the Stitched Rectangle dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine: the 4th largest die in Soft Suede and the 5th largest die in Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp you sentiment in the bottom right-hand corner of the Basic White rectangle using Soft Suede ink.
- Adhere the Basic White rectangle to a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock measuring 2 7/16″ x 3 3/4″ using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Layer and adhere your two rectangles on to the Soft Suede rectangle and attach to the center of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine again, crop two leaves with the Intricate Leaves dies: one in Bumblebee and one in Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Wrap a piece of Baker’s Twine around the stem of each leaf, tie a bow, and trim the ends.
- Adhere each leaf to the card using a Glue Dot.
- Attach three Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots as shown.
- For a little shimmer, carefully add some Wink of Stella to each leaf.
You can print of download a complete copy of the instructions by clicking on the button below.
Keep on hopping
Before you go, hop on over to see Nancy at Stampin’ with Nutsy. I am sure that she will have another great project to share with you.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Bloggers Choice for the Stamping with Friends Blog Hop card.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.