It’s time to Celebrate with Dainty Delight and announce the Blog Candy Winner.
This pretty floral card is made with the new stamp set, Dainty Delight. It is a new set that is available starting today, January 5th. It can be found on page 55 of the Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog.
Before we get to the instructions on how to make the card, let’s announce the Blog Candy Winner.
There were many comments on my year in review post, and I want to thank each and every one of you. Choosing one winner was too hard, so I left it up to the wheel. I input each person’s name, gave it a spin, and this was the result.
Congratulations Robin!!! Please contact me within 48 hours with your mailing address and choice of stamp set.
Now, on to the card.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- Adhere three 1 5/8” x 1 5/8” pieces of Dainty Flowers designer series paper (DSP) to the left side of the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Stamp your large image on a 2 ½” x 4 ½” piece of Shimmery White cardstock and the smaller image on a scrap piece, using Memento black ink.
- Color the images using the following colors and your Water Painters; Crushed Curry, Fresh Freesia, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry.
- Adhere the larger image to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the smaller image, a piece of Old Olive cardstock, and a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock with the Dainty Delight dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the die cut flowers to the card using MLG and attach the smaller image using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. (hint- cut one of the stems with your Paper Snips for a better fit.)
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock using Memento black ink.
- Punch out the sentiment with the Label Me Fancy punch and adhere to the card using Stampjn’ Dimensionals.
The finishing touches
- Color a small piece of white Essentials Baker’s Twine with your Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends. (hint- be sure to put it on a scrap piece of paper and give it time to dry before handling.)
- Once the twine is dry, tie it in a small bow and adhere to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Attach three Brushed Brass Butterflies as shown.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Celebrate with Dainty Delight card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Celebrate with Dainty Delight card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.