Today’s card, Daffodil Daydream Hello You is for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop this month. We are showcasing items from the new Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog that goes live on January 4th. It’s a gorgeous catalog and this set is just one of the many that you will want to get.
The Daffodil Daydream bundle is on page 37 of the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog. The stamp set consists of 7 cling stamps and there are 24 coordinating dies too! They can crop the stamp images, as well as create beautiful stand alone flowers, such as the ones on this card.
Since this set’s sentiments are for Mother’s Day and Easter, I chose to use one from the stamp set Pansy Patch.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock, score and fold at 4 1/4″ to form your card base.
- Adhere a Paper Lattice to a 3 3/8″ x 5 1/16″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using the Silicone Craft Sheet method. Do this by laying the pieces upside down on your Silicone Craft Sheet, add some glue to the sheet (up in the corner and out of the way), dab a sponge into the glue, and lightly tap some glue on to the pieces. (Hint- this will ensure that your small pieces have glue on them, and you will not have to worry about globs of glue oozing out from your layers.) Once the glue is dry on your sheet, simply rub it off with your hand.
- Layer and adhere the piece on to a 3 1/2″ x 5 1/16″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and attach to the card base using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, crop out the following: two background daffodil petals (3 prong), one background daffodil petal (3 prong + center), two background daffodil bells, one background daffodil bud, and one background two petal, thin piece in Blushing Bride cardstock, two detailed daffodil petals (3 prong), one detailed daffodil petal (3 prong + center), two detailed daffodil bells, one detailed daffodil bud, and one detailed two petal, thin piece in Very Vanilla cardstock, three daffodil stems and two leaves in Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
- Adhere the detailed daffodil pieces to the background daffodil pieces using the silicone craft sheet method. (see step 2)
Attach the flowers to the card
- Using Multipurpose Liquid glue, attach the daffodil flowers and bud to the stems and adhere to the card as shown.
- Trim off the excess stems with your Paper Snips.
- Stamp your sentiment on a 7/16″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Mossy Meadow ink.
- Adhere a 3 1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace trim to the bottom of the sentiment using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Layer and adhere the sentiment/trim piece to a 7/8″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach three Brushed Brass Butterflies as shown.
Want an easy to read copy of instructions that you can print or download? A complete PDF tutorial can be found by clicking the button below.
Before you go
The talented Jo Blackman, from the UK, is up next. Be sure to click on the “next blog” button below to see what she has to share with you. Also be sure to hop along with us next month. We will be showcasing projects that are all about thanks and gratitude.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Daffodil Daydream Hello You card for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Daffodil Daydream Hello You card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
January 2022 Kit to Go: Daffodil Daydream
Are you a fan of the Daffodil Daydream bundle and want more cards featuring it? My January 2022 kit to go is featuring the bundle. It is available to purchase through January 3rd and the details can be found here.
Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog Product Shares
Do you want a sampling of paper, ribbon, or embellishments from the new catalog? I am offering product shares for the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and shares are still available.
Shares must be reserved and paid for by January 3rd. More details can be found by clicking here.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.