The 24-Hour Sale is today! For one day only, select cling stamp sets from the 2021-2022 annual catalog will be 15% off. There are 80 different sets to choose from!
With so many sets to choose from, you are bound to find one (or more) that pique your interest.
Below is a card made with one of the stamp sets that is on sale. This set, Enjoy the Moment, makes a wonderful masculine card.
The botanicals in the set look great in neutral brown tones. Here are the colors that make up this card.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Early Espresso cardstock, score and fold at 4 1/4″ to form your card base.
- Sandwich a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock in the Bark 3D embossing folder and run through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Lay your embossed piece on a piece of scrap paper and flick some specks of Bumblebee and Early Espresso ink on to it using your Stampin’ Write markers. Do this by removing the cap from the marker and keeping it in your non-dominant hand, about 1 1/2″ above where you want it. With the marker in your dominant hand, insert the tip of the marker (just a small bit) into the cap and flip it against the inside edge of the cap.
- Mar the edge of the embossed piece with your Bone Folder. Holding on to the edge of the textured piece, run your Bone Folder down the edge (in small increments) to mar up the edge slightly. Adhere to the card base using Stampin SEAL.
- Crop a rectangle out in Basic White cardstock with the 3rd largest die from the Stitched Rectangles dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Lay your rectangle on a piece of scrap paper, tear the edges off two of the larger post it notes, and lay diagonally over the rectangle. (hint- tearing off a very small portion of the edge with the sticky side on it will ensure that the ripped edge will stick and stay in place.)
- Using your Blending Brushes, color in between the sticky notes using Cinnamon Cider, Merry Merlot, Misty Moonlight, and Early Espresso ink.
- Remove the sticky notes and carefully stamp your sentiment in the lower right corner using Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere the rectangle to a 3 1/4″ x 4 5/8″ piece of Early Espresso cardstock using Stampin’ SEAL. Attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Time to stamp
- Stamp the two botanical images on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Early Espresso ink.
- Color the botanicals with your Blending Brushes and the following ink: Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, and Early Espresso.
- Fussy cut the images and adhere them to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. (fussy cut means to cut out with your Paper Snips)
- Attach three Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots as shown.
So, will this be one of the sets on your list today? I would love to know what you think of it and the 24-Hour Sale.
Want more ideas?
Here are a couple of other card ideas using the Enjoy the Moment stamp set. They can be found on page 26 in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make this card or other stamp sets from the 24-Hour Sale, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Cling Stamp Sets on Sale
Click the button below for a complete PDF list of stamp sets on sale.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.
12 thoughts on “Enjoy the Moment and the 24-Hour Sale!”
absolutely stunning!! TFS ~ I’d love to case this if I may
Thank you Denise! I would be honored to have you CASE it 🙂
You’re welcome! I would love to see how yours turns out.
This is so gorgeous! I have been wanting to use this stamp set for awhile but hadn’t seen anything done with it that inspired me to use it until your card! Omg! your choice of colors is just so pretty. thank you for sharing. i also loved your painted christmas box. my list is getting so long, i’m not sure i have time to try everything!
Thank you so much Brenda, I am so happy that I can inspire you! Your kind words have made my day.?
Beautiful project Melissa!!
Thank you Sue!
Love, Love Love this card
Thank you so much Stesha!
BeautiFul fall card ❤️ LoVe This
technique ❤️? Thanks for Sha your TALENTs
Thank you Tina! Happy to share 🙂