Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is Flowers in the Garden. We hope you are inspired by all the wonderful creations the Pals share with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we love reading your comments. Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my flowers in the garden card, I am sharing a “sneak peek” of the Darling Details stamp bundle. It is a new set that is being offered in the upcoming 2023-2025 annual Catalog, and it is all about flowers. And, for those of you that don’t like to color, this one doesn’t require any!
There are many two-step flower stamps in this set, so it’s easy to create a large bouquet of gorgeousness! The stamp set consists of 22 stamps, 7 of which are sentiments. There are 18 coordinating dies too! The bundle can be found on page 68 of your catalog.
The DSP on the sides, is the new Delightfully Eclectic paper. It has a nice variety of patterns and can be found on page 129.
Now, on to this gorgeous flower-filled card!
To make the card, you will mainly be making many layers. The first thing that you will want to do is die cut your flowered side pieces. Each piece of Delightfully Eclectic DSP measures 1 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ and are adhered to a 3 7/8″ x 1/8″ piece of Basic White cardstock.
Stamp your sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink and attach it to a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Night of Navy cardstock. The whole thing will then go on a Misty Moonlight card base.
Next, you will want to die cut a small frame. Start with a 2 5/8″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock, die cut your frame, and adhere it to a 2 5/8″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock. Attach the piece to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Now that those layers are complete, it’s time to work on the flowers. Stamp your flowers and leaves in the following colors; Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, and Old Olive. For the small flower centers, use your Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. (To get some variation of light and dark for my flowers, I used the stamp off method.)
All that is left is to crop your flowers with the dies. Adhere a Misty Moonlight flower outline with glue, then attach the rest with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add a few Tinsel Gems as shown, and your card is complete.
Before you go
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team; The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 10th, when our theme will be a Tic Tac Toe challenge, where our Design Team will create projects, using elements/supplies that are three in a row, column, or diagonal from the tic tac toe board.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my Flowers in the Garden for the Pals Blog Hop card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Flowers in the Garden card, you can click here or any of the photos above. (New items cannot be ordered until May 2nd.)
When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program and get your FREE gift.
New Kit Added – Forever Friends
Stampin’ Up! has added a new kit. It has all you need to create beautiful floral cards with green foil accents to share with all your friends!
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- One Forever Friends photopolymer stamp set
- One Night of Navy Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed foil envelopes, foil die cuts, adhesive, twine, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (13.3 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink
May 2023 Paper Pumpkin – Exploring in Color
Say hello to mountain landscapes and new In Colors! This month’s kit features nine outdoors-themed cards in our new 2023–2025 In Colors plus exclusive FREE stickers. Want more? Get the cards & envelopes add-on (available 2 May while supplies last) and continue your creative adventure!
NEW IN COLORS
This kit features outdoors-themed cards in our new 2023–2025 In Colors.
This kit includes a special bonus: FREE STICKERS! Look around and you’ll see stickers everywhere—on water bottles, laptops, coolers. And, of course, on paper crafting projects! It’s an on-trend extra that your going to love.
EXPLORING IN COLOR CARDS & ENVELOPES ADD-ON
This month, we’re offering a cards & envelopes add-on to keep the crafting adventure going! This add-on includes 18 cards, 6 each of 3 designs, plus 18 coordinating envelopes. The add-on is available starting 2 May while supplies last, so don’t wait!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 card, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
- 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Twine and die-cut accents
- FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm).
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat
This kit is available from April 11th thru May 10th.
Exploring In Color Cards & Envelopes
Available starting: 2 May, while supplies last
Item number: 163113
Price: $10.00 USD | $13.75 CAD
This add-on includes
- 18 cards, 6 each of 3 designs
- 18 coordinating envelopes
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.
24 thoughts on “Flowers in the Garden for the Pals Blog Hop”
So pretty; love all the cute little details.
Thank you so much Anna!
Lovely card! This is going on my wishlist!! Thank you!
Thank you Kristine! It’s a good one to have on your list.😀
What a beautiful card, Melissa! Love the sneak peek of all of the great new products. I’m so happy you joined the blog hop this month!
Thank you Debbie!
This is a beautiful card. The colors are deep with soothing attributes, and the white and brighter pops of color are saying, yeah! Summer is coming! Thank you for sharing ☺️
Thank you so much Sandy!😀
Melissa, how fun to get a sneak peek of the new catalog!
I’m so glad you enjoyed it Su!😀
Love the background/layout for your lovely blooms!
Thank you Windy!😀
This card is so so fun with all of its awesome detail!
Thank you so much Mary!!
Yowza! Love your paper garden. So beautiful.
Thank you so much Rae!!
Beautiful work here! Always a pleasure to see how you put your own stamp on our Pals Hop!
Thank you my friend!😀
This card created an instant smile, Melissa! It’s so bright and cheerful. I also loved getting to see this bundle in “action”.
Thank you so much Rosanne! I love that it made you smile.💗
This is a beautiful card! You have just confirmed for me that I really do want this stamp set as well as the dies! And the DSP is absolutely beautiful as well. I was debating on the stamp set but I love it!
Thank you Brenda! I am happy to enable you. 😂 It’s a nice stamp set, so I think you will enjoy it.
Show stopper card.
Thank you so much Ann!