Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is The Color Purple. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
While trying to come up with a card idea for this hop, I wanted to stick to a fall theme, so purple corn immediately came to mind. There are some gorgeous heirloom corns out there, and this picture from Amazon is where I got my inspiration.
To make the card(s)
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- Adhere a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to the card base.
- Sandwich a 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in the Distressed Tile embossing folder and run though your cut & emboss machine.
- Wrap a 6” piece of Crumb Cake ribbon around your embossed piece, secure the ends with adhesive, and adhere to the card base.
- Crop the following with the Fruitful Blessings dies; two background corn cobs in Crushed Curry, two detailed corn cobs in Blackberry Bliss, a detailed corn cob in Fresh Freesia, a detailed corn cob in Gorgeous Grape and Very Vanilla, two corn cob husks in Crumb Cake, a leaf in Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape, and three leaves in Copper Clay cardstock. (hint- when cropping the detailed corn cobs, try not to remove the little corn bits from it.)
- Apply a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG) to the leaves and adhere to the upper right corner of the card.
- Adhere the Blackberry Bliss detailed corn cobs to the Crushed Curry background corn cobs. Be sure that some of the corn bits are missing so that the Crushed Curry shows through. Then, adhere the corn cob husks to them.
- Carefully adhere some random corn bits from your other colored die cuts using tweezers.
- Attach the corn cobs to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Time to stamp
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Punch the sentiment, as well as a piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock with the Double Oval punch.
- Layer and adhere the ovals together and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color three Very Vanilla Classic Dots with the Highland Heather (D) Stampin’ Blend and attach to the card as shown.
A complete PDF tutorial for the Fruitful Blessings in the Color Purple card can be found by clicking on the button below.
Before you go
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (second Wednesday), when our theme will be Home for the Holidays. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Fruitful Blessings in the Color Purple card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Fruitful Blessings in the Color Purple card, you can click here or any of the photos above. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
October is Free with purchase month! Make any qualifying order with me in October and I will send you a package of the Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs. You can read more about this great offer here.
October 2023 Kit to Go: Christmas Classics
Are you in the mood to make some fun fold Christmas cards? My October 2023 kit to go in now available for purchase.
This kit is featuring the Christmas Classics stamp bundle from the Sep-Dec 2023 mini catalog. It is available now through Wednesday, October the 18th.
There are three kit options and you can read all about them by clicking on the button below.
Last Day for Free Shipping
Today is the last day to get FREE shipping.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 USD | $100 CAD or more (before tax).
- With the exception of a one-time monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($24.50 USD | $34.00 CAD shipping included) + tax.
- Prepaid 3, 6, or 12 month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Please keep in mind, that with any product launch, the distribution center may fall behind our typical shipping timeframes. In such cases, we will do all we can to return to our regular service levels as quickly as possible.
Best Join Promotion Ever!!
This has got to be one of the best deals that I have ever seen Stampin’ Up! offer! They are celebrating 35 years, and in doing so, are offering either 35% off of the cost of your kit or you can choose to get 35% more product with your kit.
What this means for you is:
- instead of spending $99 and receiving $125 in product, you will still get $125 in product, but it will only cost you $64.35.
- pay the normal $99, and instead of getting $125 in product, you will receive $168.75 in product.
You also get business supplies (although you don’t have to sell anything or make it a business) and FREE shipping on your starter kit.
It’s starting to feel like an infomercial…, but wait…there is more.😉
Those who join during this promotion will be automatically registered for the On Tour event on November the 11th, for demonstrators only, for FREE. This is another great deal! The registration fee is $77, and something that I personally, have already paid.
There really is no down side in taking advantage of this promotion. You will not be obligated to sell or buy anything if you choose not to.
I would love to sign you up to join under me. I will be happy to mentor you, give you my most undivided attention, and give you access to my monthly kit PDF tutorials for FREE.
If you have any questions about this deal, send me an email and let’s chat.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.