I have a guest stamper today, her name is Stephanie Kensy. She is an up and coming demonstrator that joined my team in April.
I invited Stephanie to be a guest stamper on my blog today so that you could meet her. She has a great style and I adore her work. So, without further ado, let’s meet her.
Hello everyone! I am delighted to be featured as a guest designer on Melissa’s blog today. I recently joined Melissa’s team as a new demonstrator. The entire Stampin’ Up! community has been so welcoming and I am loving all the creative inspiration and resources available.
Although I am a new demo, I have been paper crafting and stamping for more than 15 years. I recently got back into the hobby as I have two young children ages 5 and 2. Being a busy working mom, I savor my stamping time more than ever. I can usually be found in my craft room while my youngest is napping. It’s my creative outlet and I am excited to be able to share it with others now as an SU! demo.
Honestly, as soon as I paged through the new annual catalog, I knew it was the right time to become a demo and purchase the starter kit. I was in love with all the new products and returning and new colors.
Here are some recent projects. I think the Bright and Beautiful Suite is my favorite. It’s both timeless and on trend, with endless possibilities for celebrations.
I invite you to follow me on Instagram @stampinwithkensy or join my Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/stampinwithkensy as I am building a little stamping community and sharing more projects, tips and videos. If you happen to be local to the Philadelphia area, I would love to have you join me for my upcoming monthly classes. You can find my full class schedule on my SU! site at https://stephaniekensy.stampinup.net.
Isn’t Stephanie great? She has such cute projects. That carousel horse actually moves up and down!! How amazing, I mean who doesn’t love an interactive card? I also find it amazing that she is able to make these cards with two little ones to look after.
I would love for you to leave a comment and give my guest stamper today a huge welcome. Following along with her, with the links she provided above, is also highly encouraged. Our styles are a little different, so you will got even more crafting ideas between the two of us.
If you plan to make a Stampin’ Up! purchase this month, please use my July host code. The host code will allow you to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program and earn FREE gifts.
Bonus Days are Ending!!
There are just four more days to earn your coupons!
When you shop between July 6th–31st and spend $50 USD you will earn a $5 USD coupon, and there is no limit on how many coupons you can earn. Spend $100, get two coupons, spend $150, get three coupons, etc…
All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made and you can redeem them between August 1st – 31st.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.