Today is Sale-A-Bration time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop! We are showcasing everything that the Jan-Feb brochure has to offer. My favorite happens to be the Friendly Hello stamp set.
I have posted a card with this little bird before. I colored him blue (here), but this one has a more natural look. The softness of Petal Pink mixed with the subtle browns give it a nice classic look.
One thing that I really like about this particular Sale-A-Bration item is that you get matching DSP with it too! The soft Petal Pink floral paper that’s on the right is just one of the beautiful prints.
This Sale-A-Bration item can be earned with any $100 qualifying purchase. It can be found on page 12 of the Jan-Feb 2022 Sale-A-Bration brochure.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Petal Pink cardstock, score and fold at 4 1/4″ to form your card base.
- Adhere a 2″ x 5 1/8″ piece of Friendly Hello designer series paper (DSP) to the right side of a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock (being sure to leave an equal border around the top, bottom, and right side), using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Sandwich a 3 1/4″ x 5 1/8″ piece of Basic White cardstock in the Pretty Flowers embossing folder and run through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Carefully tear about 1/4″ off the right-side edge of the embossed piece and adhere to the left side of the Crumb Cake piece (leaving an equal border) using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Attach the layered piece to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a circle in Basic White cardstock with the 2nd largest circle and a piece of Petal Pink cardstock with the 2nd largest scallop circle from the Layering Circles dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
Time to stamp this Sale-A-Bration card
- Stamp your bird image on the Basic White circle using Tuxedo Memento black ink.
- Color the bird image with the following Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite, Petal Pink, and Soft Suede.
- Adhere the image to the scallop circle and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp a small flower on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Memento ink and color with your Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. Fussy cut the flower.(fussy cut means to cut out with your Paper Snips)
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink cardstock to measure 1 3/8″ x 2 1/2″ and prepare to heat emboss.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Petal Pink piece using Versamark ink. Dust it with some Copper Embossing Powder, remove the excess, and set in place with your Heat Tool.
- Punch the corners of your piece with the Detailed Trio Punch, adhere the flowers to it, and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach three Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots as shown.
- For a little shimmer, add some Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers.
Want an easy to read copy of instructions that you can print or download? You can find a complete PDF tutorial with the button below.
Before you leave this Sale-A-Bration
The talented Jo Blackman, from the UK, is up next. Be sure to click on the “next blog” button below to see what she has to share with you. I’m sure that you will just love it!
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Friendly Hello Sale-A-Bration card for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make this Sale-A-Bration card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
February 2022 Kit to Go: Flowering Tulips
Are you ready for spring yet? These cards will sure put you in the mood for it. My February 2022 kit to go is featuring the new Flowering Tulips bundle. It is available to purchase through February 3rd and the details can be found here.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.