Today I have a card featuring the Flowers of Friendship stamp set. It hasn’t been used in a while, so I figured it was time break it out again.
This card was created with two card challenges in mind. I will be playing along with both The Tic Tac Toe challenge #172 and the Paper Players (PP602), who also happen to be doing a tic tac toe challenge.
I am using the bottom row across on the first one and the middle row across on the second one.
Now, on to making the card.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Balmy Blue cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- Adhere a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Basic Gray cardstock to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Cut a 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” piece of Awash in Beauty designer series paper (DSP) with your Paper Trimmer. Adhere to the card using MLG.
- Stamp your flower image, your sentiment, one large and one small flower, and two large and two small leaves on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Stazon black ink.
- Color your flowers and leaves with your Water Painter and the following inks; Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, and Sweet Sorbet.
- Using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine and the Deckled Rectangles dies, crop the large flower with the 4th largest die, and the sentiment with the 2nd smallest die. Once your sentiment has been cropped, place it back on your cutting platform and crop it again to make the rectangle smaller.
- Adhere the sentiment to the flower, slightly overlapping on the bottom right corner, using MLG. Then, attach it to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch the flowers and leaves out with the Flowers & Leaves punch.
- Adhere two leaves to each flower as shown using MLG.
- Attach the two flowers to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. (hint- since part of where you are placing them is already on Dimensionals, place two Dimensionals stacked together in the areas where there are none.)
- Attach three Glossy Dots as shown.
I would love to hear from you. What do you think of my Flowers of Friendship entry for the tic tac toe challenges?
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Flowers of Friendship card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
More to Sale-A-Brate
Stampin’ Up! has added more items for the Sale-A-Bration promotion. There are 10 new items that you can earn free with qualifying purchases.
click below to see the additional item.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.