Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is Seasons’ Greetings. This month’s design team members showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Can you tell what my favorite season is? Yep, you guessed it, it is fall!! I just love the changing of the leaves and the cooler, crisp air. Well, of course, there is always pumpkin spice lattes as well.
This card actually combines two stamp sets from the Jul-Dec 2022 mini catalog. The sets are Hello Harvest on page 50 and Ringed With Nature on page 62.
I can’t forget about the Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack, it’s there as well.
Now, on to the card.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Soft Suede cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- Layer and adhere a 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” piece of Rustic Harvest designer series paper (DSP) to a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Pale Papaya cardstock and attach to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Adhere a Maple leaf, with a Textural Element on top, to the card using MLG.
- Ink up your Tree Rings Hybrid embossing folder with Soft Sahara ink. Place the Tree Rings dies on top of the side you just put ink on and place a 4 ½” x 6” piece of Crumb Cake cardstock on top. (hint- the side of the embossing folder with the Stampin’ Up! logo is the side you put the ink on. It’s also the same side where you will place your die, with the cut edge facing up.)
- Run your sandwiched embossing folder through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Ink up the edges of the two middle-large tree rings with Soft Suede ink using a Sponge Dauber.
- Adhere the two tree rings together, overlapping slightly, and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Time to stamp
- Stamp eight leaves on a piece of Basic White cardstock using the following inks; Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red. (hint- the leaves are multi-colored. To get that look, ink up your stamp, then with a different color of ink, lightly ink up the edges with a Sponge Dauber.)
- Stamp the pumpkin on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Soft Suede ink and color with your Pale Papaya, Pumpkin Pie, and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends.
- Color a small piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and Soft Suede ink using Sponge Daubers. (this will be for your acorn)
- Using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine again, crop the leaves and pumpkin with the Rustic Pumpkin dies and a piece of Soft Suede cardstock and the Crumb Cake cardstock that you colored with the acorn dies from the Tree Rings dies.
- Layer and adhere the leaves to the card using MLG.
- Adhere the acorn to the pumpkin using MLG and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. (hint- place a few Stampin’ Dimensionals near the bottom of the pumpkin and use MLG on the top of the pumpkin. This will help level it since the tree rings are already elevated.)
- Stamp your sentiment on a 1” x 1 ¾” piece of Pale Papaya cardstock using Soft Suede ink.
- Punch the end of the sentiment with the Banners Pick a Punch and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach three Amber Gems as shown.
A complete PDF tutorial for this card can be found by clicking on the button below.
Before you go
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 14th. Our theme will be Focus on the Sentiment, when the design team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my favorite season card for the Pals Blog Hop.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make my fall Pals Blog Hop card, you can click here or any of the photos above. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Sale-A-Bration is Still Going On
Have you had a chance to Sale-A-Brate? There are many items that you can earn with any $50 purchase.
click below to see what FREE product you can ear during this promotion.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.
18 thoughts on “My Favorite Season for the Pals’ Blog Hop”
Wow! That’s a lot of leaves and Other fall elements. I really love the products you used.
Thank you so much Amanda!!
Wow, Melissa! This fall card is beautiful! You have enabled me to think about that pumpkin! I have to assume that you are back in your craft room and enjoying it after your absence. That’s good for all of us! Thank you for hopping this month!
Thank you so much Debbie!! I am back in my craft room…YAY!! Happy to be a part of the hop.?
Beautiful fall card, Melissa! Thank you for sharing your creativity!
Thank you Tricia! Happy to share. 🙂
Oh my goodness, love your card! Pairing it up with the Rings Bundle is a home run! Love all of the great embellishemnts (my kind of girl). Great Great Card!
Thank you so much for the kind words Kimberly! ?
Gorgeous Fall card, Melissa! And, great instructions!
Thank you so much Su! Happy to provide them. 🙂
I love the addition of the tree rings with the pumpkin.
Thank you Pamela! I thought they paired nicely together.
Awesome card…love all the details and the sponged leaves!
Thank you Windy. Glad you like it. 🙂
It’s always a pleasure to see how my favorite ninja puts her own stamp on our hop! Love your detailed instructions and photos for this beautiful project!
Thank you so much Deb! 🙂
I love all your special touches! The inked wood slices are wonderful. As are the different leaves. Thanks for sharing ideas and a pretty card!
Thank you so much Jackie! I had a lot of fun making it.