Welcome to the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop! This month we are showcasing the items in the fall 2022 Sale-A-Bration brochure.
I know what you are thinking…isn’t it about over? Well, it is, but we wanted to give you one last chance to see how these products can be used, before they are gone forever.
For two more days, you can still get your hands on this gorgeous designer series paper, Rings of Love. It pairs perfectly with the Perched in a Tree stamp bundle. And, the best part is the dies are also available as a FREE product during SAB!
Since the dies are in the Jul-Dec 2022 mini catalog, they will not retire until January 2023 at the earliest.
Now, on to the card.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Night of Navy cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- Crop a piece of Basic White cardstock with the largest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Lay your circle on a piece of scrap paper and stamp the background splotch, twice, in Soft Sea foam ink. Stamp the splatter using Soft Suede ink four times. (hint- stamp twice full strength and twice using the stamp off method. Stamp off means to ink up your stamp, stamp on a piece of scrap paper, then without re-inking your stamp, stamp your image where desired.)
- Adhere the circle to a 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” piece of Rings of Love designer series paper (DSP), slightly hanging off the left edge, using Stampin’ SEAL. Trim the excess circle off with your Paper Snips.
- Layer and adhere the DSP to a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Soft Suede cardstock and attach to the card base using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Stamp your bird on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Sahara Sand ink, using the stamp off method.
- Color the bird with the following Stampin’ Blends; Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, and Night of Navy.
- Stamp the tree branch on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Soft Suede ink. Color with your Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends.
- Using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine again, crop the following; the bird, the branch, two leaves in Soft Sea Foam cardstock with the Aspen tree dies, and a label from the Stylish Shapes dies using Soft Suede cardstock.
- Adhere the tree branch, the bird, and the leaves to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp your sentiment on the label using Whisper White craft ink. Once dry, adhere to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach three Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots as shown.
Want an easy to read copy of instructions that you can print or download? A complete PDF tutorial can be found by clicking the button below.
Before you leave the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop
There are many other talented demos that want to show you their work. Be sure to click on their names below to see what they have to share with you. Also, be sure to hop along with us next month when we will be showcasing masculine projects.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Perched in a Tree card for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Perched in a Tree card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.