Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, our blog hop team made projects to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week, which is February 14-20! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Nothing says, Random Act of Kindness, like giving a card to someone for no particular reason. As a crafter, this is my favorite kind of act because there is no birthday, Holiday, or special event needed. All that is needed is a card like this “Thinking of You” card made from the Regency Park collection. It’s bright and cheery, and straight to the point with the sentiment.
I love a good floral stamp set, and this one fits the bill with its matching floral DSP. In creating this card, I knew I wanted to show off those beautiful flowers!
When working with flowers, you have to be careful when combining them with a heavily floral-printed DSP like this one. It can look too busy if you’re not careful. To prevent that from happening, I decided to make a Window Sheet card, otherwise known as an open-panel card or a peekaboo card. This allowed the flowers to “breathe” a little bit with the open center showing.
Creating the card
To create the base of the card, I simply cut a 5 ½” x 5 ¾” piece of Night of Navy cardstock and scored it at 4 ¼”. Then I cut a 1 ½” x 5 ½” piece of Night of Navy cardstock for the bottom portion and layered both of them with Balmy Blue and Regency Park DSP. To attach the two together, I applied some Tape & Tear on a 4” x 5 ½” piece of Window Sheet, tucked it under the small top flap, and attached the smaller piece on top.
After the base portion of the card was made, I decorated the top. I stamped my floral images in the coordinating colors of Balmy Blue, Mango Melody, and Night of Navy, then cut them out with the dies. For the outside sentiment, I heat embossed with White embossing powder, and for the inside, Night of Navy ink.
When the card is closed, the Night of Navy sentiment shows through the Window Sheet just perfectly!
Before you go
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 8th, when our theme will be Party Time, showcasing cards/projects that celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my Regency Park Window Sheet card. Would you consider giving this card to someone a random act of kindness?
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Regency Park – Random Act of Kindness card, you can click here or any of the photos above. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
New Sale-A-Bration Items Added
Have you heard? There are even more products available to earn and redeem during Sale-A-Bration.
Ten items from the annual and mini catalog have been added to your choice of FREE product. There are some incredible deals being offered, so don’t miss out.
To see what’s been added, click on the button below.
It’s a Great Time to Join
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin Up? If so, now is the time to act. There are three exclusive starter kits available and they are a GREAT deal!
Whether you are looking to join to make it a business, or you’re just wanting a great discount on future purchases, I can help you with that.
Join under me and you not only get my full support, you get the knowledge base and support of my upline, Mary Fish and her Pals community. We’re a fun, crafty bunch and would love to have you as part of our team.
Let me know what questions you have about it. I would love to help! You can reach me by using the contact button on the top of this page.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.