I have some simple stamping with Christmas Season today for the 2nd week of my 12 weeks of Christmas series.
This card may look like a little more than simple stamping, but it’s really not. All you really need is your stamps, ink, your label, a little ribbon, and some Wink of Stella. It really doesn’t get much easier than that.
I was inspired by the designer series paper (DSP) that actually goes with this stamp set, Painted Christmas. It has all the same colors that I used, is a returning favorite from last year, and can be found on page 29 of the Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog.
Now, are you ready to do some simple stamping?
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Basic White Thick cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your cards base.
- Lay a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Basic White cardstock on a scrap piece of paper and prepare to stamp.
- Start by stamping four long leaf bunches in Pear Pizzazz ink, then two small leaf bunches in Garden Green and three berries in Early Espresso and Real Red ink, and lastly, three large leaf sprays in Evening Evergreen ink. (hint- be sure to leave the very center empty, as that will help “spread” out the leaves a little further.)
- Fill in the space around the greenery by stamping the dots in Real Red ink.
- Place a small blob of Wink of Stella on a clear block, smear the tip in the blob, and tap the pen against your finger to splatter the card.
- Attach the piece to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a piece of Basic White cardstock with the Seasonal Labels dies and stamp your sentiment in Real Red ink.
- Adhere a 4 ½” piece of Real Red ribbon to the bottom of the sentiment (offset) using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG) and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach three Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown.
Simple, right? I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Simple Stamping With Christmas Season card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Simple Stamping With Christmas Season card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
It’s a Great Time to Join!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 4–31 October, those who sign up can get $125 USD $155 USD worth of products for only $99 USD + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
Retired Products Sale
Did you have your eye on a stamp set or some designer series paper (DSP) from last year, but missed out? Well, I have just listed all my retired sets, paper, embellishments, and more on my website and the sale is going on now! Items are heavily discounted and are in need of a new home.
The items are listed under the shop button at the top of my blog, but here is a shortcut to get you there quicker.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.