It’s a sneak peek of Christmas Scottie! These little dogs are from the upcoming Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog. They are oh so cute and can be used for more than just your Holiday cards.
Don’t you just love them? They’re perfect for any occasion and the color combinations are endless. For this one in particular, the black, gray, and pink combination is perfect for just saying “hey there”.
As for the layout, it is from a TGIF Challenge. I am playing along with them this week for their sketch challenge #tgifc372.
In case you haven’t seen this stamp set yet, it is in the upcoming Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog. It has a matching Scottie Dog punch and is on page 34.
This fun set is available to order starting July 1, 2022. Now, on to the card.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Smoky Slate cardstock, score and fold at 4 1/4″ to form your card base.
- Using your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut the following; three 1 5/8″ x 4″ pieces of Basic Black cardstock, two 1 1/2″ x 3 7/8″ pieces of Neutrals designer series paper (DSP), and one 1 1/2″ x 3 7/8″ piece of 2021-2023 In Color DSP.
- Layer and adhere the DSP to the Basic Black pieces using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Adhere the layered pieces to the card base using MLG, ensuring even spacing. (hint- adhere the top and bottom pieces before adhering the center.)
- Lay a piece of Basic white cardstock on your Stamparatus and stamp the three Scotties using Memento black ink. (hint- the Stamparatus will allow you to re-stamp your image multiple times to ensure a solid black color.)
- Stamp the collars on the Scotties, one in Smoky Slate and two in Polished Pink ink.
- Punch one Scottie out with the Scottie Dog punch and fussy cut the other two. (fussy cut means to cut out with your Paper Snips.)
- On a piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp your sentiment with Memento black ink and two bows in Polished Pink ink.
- Fussy cut the bows and adhere to the Scotties using MLG.
Time to assemble the card
- Attach the Scottie dogs to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, crop the following with the Sentiment Silhouettes dies; your sentiment, two stars in Basic Black cardstock, and three stars and a heart in Polished Pink cardstock.
- Adhere the stars and hearts to the card using MLG and the sentiment using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach five Classic Matte Dots as shown.
- For a little shimmer, add some Wink of Stella to the collars and bows.
I would love to hear from you. What do you think of my Christmas Scottie Hey There card? Is it on your July 1st list to order?
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Christmas Scottie Hey There card, you can click here or any of the photos below. (New products will be available on July 1st.) When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Kits Collection BOGO 50% Off Promotion
Have you heard? — the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. This is the perfect time to #ShareYourMoment and share a kit from the Kits Collection with a friend!
- Sale runs from June 1-30, 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
Last Chance/Retiring Products
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring at the end of the month, and with that, a spectacular sale! You canstock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good. And, you can save up to 50% on essential craft supplies.
Products on the last chance list are available through June 30, 2022 or while supplies last. Some have already sold out, so don’t delay if you have your eye on something.
A complete list of retiring items can be found by clicking the button below.
Stampin’ Up! Packaging Change
Starting in mid-June, you may see a change in packaging for small product orders. This change is part of a new shipping system that Stampin’ Up! is implementing in North America to streamline order fulfillment and help us continue managing costs.
In the new system, items are sealed between two layers of Bubble Wrap® and lined with opaque white plastic to keep the contents of your package confidential during shipping. To open your package without damaging items inside, do not try to separate the Bubble Wrap® (it’s hard to do—we’ve tried); instead, peel away the white outer layer from the Bubble Wrap® to see the products inside before deciding where to cut into the package.
This packaging is recyclable too. It is made from low-density polyethylene (LDPE), which is recycling code 4. This puts it in the same class as plastic grocery sacks and can be recycled similarly. Check your local recycling programs and resources for more information.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.