Today’s card, ‘Tis the Season with Christmas Season, is the last card in my 12 Weeks of Christmas series.
This card is rather easy and contains a nice mix of stamp sets and dies. The stamps and dies will continue on, but some of the embellishments used will be retiring soon. The Gold Shimmer ribbon and Gold Holly Leaves are set to retire on January 4th and they are on sale!
Now, if you’re ready to make one of the last cards of the Holiday season, let’s go.
To make the card
- Begin with a 4 ¼” x 11” piece of Old Olive cardstock, score and fold at 5 ½” to form your card base.
- Crop a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Basic White cardstock with the Full Basket dies using your Stampin’ cut & Emboss machine. (hint- place the sprigs in a random pattern, crop, then repeat the process until you have a pleasing layout.)
- Carefully stamp your sentiment in the lower-left corner of your cropped piece using Old Olive ink.
- Wrap a 5” piece of Gold Shimmer ribbon around your cropped piece, about ½” above the sentiment, secure the ends with adhesive, and adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On a piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the following with the Christmas Season stamps; two pinecones in Crumb Cake (stamped off) and Soft Suede ink, two large leaf sprays in Old Olive, two berry stems in Early Espresso, and two bunches of berries in Real Red ink. Then, crop the stamped images with the Seasonal Labels dies using your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine and adhere the berries to the berry stems.
- Layer and adhere the leaf sprays and berries to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG) as shown. Then, adhere the pinecones on top using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tuck and adhere four Gold Holly Leaves under the pinecones using a Glue Dot.
- Wrap a small piece of Gold Shimmer Ribbon around the ribbon on the card, tie a knot, and trim the ends.
- Attach three Festive Pearls as shown.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my ‘Tis the Season with Christmas Season card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the ‘Tis the Season with Christmas Season card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
Product Shares are Available
My Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog Product Shares are available to preorder. You can get a little bit of what the new catalog has to offer, for a fraction of the cost.
If you want to learn more about the shares, or place your reservations, click the button below.
Last Chance Products Sale
There are still some great items left from the soon to be retired Jul-December 2022 Mini Catalog.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.