Happy Friday! I have a Translucent Florals card for you today for the #TGIFC446 Sketch Challenge.
I love a good sketch challenge, and this one is no exception! It is a great layout and gives you multiple layers, which makes me really happy!!
Sketch challenges are a lot of fun and take the guess work out of coming up with a card design. It’s all done for you so all you have to do is add your different papers and stamped images.
For this challenge, I decided to play with the Translucent Florals bundle again. It really is a pretty set and I’m really drawn to the contrasting color that each individual stamp makes. The dark outline of the flower is offset by the lighter color on the inside. Just beautiful!!
There is a video walking you through the steps to make this card, but first, you will need the following supplies;
- Translucent Florals bundle
- Basic White cardstock 4” x 5 ¼” and scrap for stamping
- Coastal Cabana cardstock 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” and scrap for cropping
- Pebbled Path cardstock 5/8” x 3 ½”
- Detailed Floral DSP
- Vellum Basics Specialty paper 4” x 3 7/8”
- Ink pads: Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Pebbled Path, & White Craft ink.
- Tools: Banners Pick a Punch, Basics 3D embossing folder, Bone Folder, Cut & Emboss Machine, Deckled Circles dies, Deckled Rectangles dies
- Classic Matte Dots
- Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals
How do you feel about the sketch? Are you up for the challenge of playing along with us at TGIFC? We would love to see your take on this sketch. Head on over to the TGIF Challenges Blog, and join us by uploading your creation.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my Translucent Florals for #TGIFC446 Sketch Challenge card. You can leave it here, or visit my YouTube channel and comment there.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Translucent Florals for #TGIFC446 Sketch Challenge card, you can click here or any of the photos above. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.