We are having a How Would You Do challenge today, so I am giving you Translucent Florals two ways.
This challenge is a lot of fun! I mean what better way to build up your card stash than do the same card two different ways. You already have the layout and design, so all that’s left is to change out the colors.
I used two contrasting colors on each one of these cards. Berry Burst on one and Pretty Peacock on the other, but they both have Parakeet Party on them. I really like the look of the bright green and it was also on both of the designer series papers.
The designer series paper (DSP) is a new online exclusive paper, Delightful Floral. It was just released last week and it is oh so pretty!
I made the Pretty Peacock card first, then decided that I would make a video for you, walking you through the steps to make the Berry Burst card. The supplies used to make both of the cards are at the end of this post, but here are your paper measurements for the Berry Burst card.
- Berry Burst – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, and a piece of scrap for stamping
- Basic White – a piece of scrap for stamping
- Delightful Floral DSP – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and 3″ x 4″
Are you up for the how would you do challenge? We would love to see your take on two cards made the same, but different. Head on over to the TGIF Challenges Blog, and join us by uploading your creation.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my Translucent Florals Two Ways For #TGIFC438 card. You can leave it here, or visit my YouTube channel and comment there.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Translucent Florals Two Ways For #TGIFC438 card, you can click here or any of the photos above. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program and get your FREE gift.
September 2032 Kit to Go: Autumn Leaves
My September 2023 Kit to Go is now available to order. The kit is featuring the new Autumn Leaves bundle from the Sep-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog. There are several options to choose from and you can read all about them by clicking the button below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.