I have a Two-Tone Flora Thank You card for you today. It’s a gorgeous card made with the Fancy Flora suite.
I just love this suite! It comes with two stamp sets, one with flowers called Two-Tone Flora and the other with sentiments called Something Fancy.
They are a great duo and can be found on pages 14-17 in the Jan-Apr 2023 mini catalog.
To make the card
- Begin with a 4 ¼” x 11” piece of Calypso Coral cardstock, score and fold at 5 ½” to form your card base.
- Adhere a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Fancy Flora cardstock to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (MLG).
- Color a 4” x 5 ½” piece of Vellum with your Calypso Coral (dark) Stampin’ Blends marker. Start near the top of the paper (so you have a place to hold on to it) and without lifting the marker continue to draw a straight line down from side to side.
- Crop the colored Vellum with the large die from the Two-tone Flora dies using your Cut & Emboss machine.
- Cut some of the Vellum (outlining the flowers) from the top using your Paper Snips.
- Using the Silicone Craft Sheet method, adhere the die cut to the card. Do this by laying the pieces upside down on your Silicone Craft Sheet, add some glue to the sheet (up in the corner and out of the way), dab a sponge into the glue, and lightly tap some glue on to the pieces. (Hint- this will ensure that your small pieces have glue on them, and you will not have to worry about globs of glue oozing out from your layers.) Once the glue is dry on your sheet, simply rub it off with your hand.
Time to stamp
- Stamp the detailed flower images on a piece of Vellum paper using Stazon Jet Black ink (do not color yet).
- Using your machine again, crop the following with the Two-Tone Flora dies; your stamped images, a piece of Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, and two pieces Pool Party cardstock.
- Turn your stamped images over and color the backside of the Vellum with the following Stampin’ Blends; Calypso Coral (light), Daffodil Delight (dark), and Evening Evergreen (light).
- Flip the images right-side up and adhere to the corresponding die cut cardstock using a Glue Dot.
- Stamp your foliage on a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock and your sentiments on a piece of Soft Suede cardstock, quickly dust them both with some Gold Embossing Powder, and set with your Heat Tool.
- Crop the leaves with the Two-Tone Floral dies and the sentiments with the Something Fancy dies.
- Adhere the foliage to the card using MLG, then attach the flowers and sentiments using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach three Iridescent Pastel Gems as shown.
- For a little shimmer, add some Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Two-Tone Flora Thank You card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Two-Tone Flora Thank You card, you can click here or any of the photos above. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
February Kit to Go: Nested Friends
My February Kit to Go is still available for purchase. It is featuring the stamp bundle Nested Friends and consists of six cards, one of which is a slimline.
Click the button below to learn more about this kit.
New Sale-A-Bration Items Added
Have you heard? There are even more products available to earn and redeem during Sale-A-Bration.
Ten items from the annual and mini catalog have been added to your choice of FREE product. There are some incredible deals being offered, so don’t miss out.
To see what’s been added, click on the button below.
It’s a Great Time to Join
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin Up? If so, now is the time to act. There are three exclusive starter kits available and they are a GREAT deal!
Whether you are looking to join to make it a business, or you’re just wanting a great discount on future purchases, I can help you with that.
Join under me and you not only get my full support, you get the knowledge base and support of my upline, Mary Fish and her Pals community. We’re a fun, crafty bunch and would love to have you as part of our team.
Let me know what questions you have about it. I would love to help! You can reach me by using the contact button on the top of this page.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.