I have a nice, easy masculine card for you today called Wildlife Wonder Sending Birthday Wishes.
The card is made by combining the Wildlife Wonder stamp set and the New Horizons designer series paper (DSP). There isn’t a whole lot to it, and the DSP does all of the work for you!
This beautiful DSP will be retiring soon. It makes great backgrounds and is considered a must have in my opinion.
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, score and fold at 4 1/4″ to form your card base.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock to the card base using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Cut a 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ piece of New Horizons designer series paper (DSP) with your Paper Trimmer and adhere to the card using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Place a piece of Shimmery White cardstock onto your Stamparatus, ink up the wolf portion of the stamp with Gray Granite ink and stamp.
- Clean your stamp, ink up the rock portion using Cinnamon Cider ink, and stamp.
Time to color
- Carefully color your stamped image using your Water Painter. (hint- be sure to paint one portion of the image at a time; paint the wolf first, then the rock or vice versa. If you paint them both at the same time, the colors will run together.)
- After your image dries, go back and add some Basic Gray to the wolf and some Cinnamon Cider to the rock. Do this by gently squeezing the ink pad case or apply some of the ink to a clear Acrylic Block and dip your Water Painter in the ink. The ink will transfer to the Water Painter, and you can color your image to add some depth.
- Fussy cut the wolf. (fussy cut means to cut out with your Paper Snips)
- Stamp your sentiment on a 5/8″ x 3 1/4″ piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Evening Evergreen ink.
- Layer and adhere your sentiment to a 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock and adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the wolf to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach 5 Pebbles Enamel Shapes as shown.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my masculine Wildlife Wonder Sending Birthday Wishes card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Wildlife Wonder Sending Birthday Wishes card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
New Stampin’ Up! Kit Added Today
The latest addition to the Kits Collection is here! Use the Kindness Cards Kit to make cards that encourage and inspire. Kindness is what this kit is all about. Your creations are sure to brighten someone’s day!
- 8 small coaster cards, 2 each of 4 designs
- 8 envelopes
- Carrying tin
- Finished card size: 3″ x 3″ (7.6 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.