Today, Hello Ladybug Meets Daisy Lane! These two stamp sets go great together! They create a perfect scene and today I am going to show you how to make it.
The ladybugs are from the new set, Hello Ladybug. It is on page 20 of the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog. The daisy stems and sentiment are from Daisy Lane. It is in the 2021-2022 annual catalog on page 37.
Both of these sets have a daisy flower stamp. Each one is a little different, but both of them work with the Medium Daisy punch. Today’s card is using the one from Hello Ladybug.
To make this duo especially bright and cheery, I am using the following colors:
To make the card
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Polished Pink cardstock, score and fold at 4 1/4″ to form your card base.
- Make a mask of the smiling ladybug, two daisies, and two daisy stems. To make a mask, stamp the image on a post it note, being sure that a portion of the image is stamped where the sticky part is underneath, and cut out with your Paper Snips.
- Place a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock on your Stamparatus and stamp the smiling ladybug in the lower-right corner using Tuxedo Memento black ink.
- Now, stamp the shell of the ladybug with Real Red ink.
Time for the masks
- Place a mask over the ladybug, stamp a daisy stem using Mossy Meadow ink, cover it with a mask, and stamp another daisy stem in Mossy Meadow ink.
- Once that is done, place another mask over the second stem, stamp a daisy in Polished Pink, place a mask over it, and stamp an additional daisy in Polished Pink ink.
- With all the masks in place, color the background with Balmy Blue and Old Olive ink using your Blending Brushes.
- Now, remove the masks and touch up any white areas using your Balmy Blue, Old Olive, and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends.
- Finally, stamp the sentiment in the upper-left area using Tuxedo Memento black ink.
- Color the stems with your Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends and adhere the piece to the card base using Stampin’ SEAL.
Time to stamp the details
- Next, place another piece of Basic White cardstock on your Stamparatus and stamp the following: a ladybug body and the center of its wings in Tuxedo Memento black ink, the ladybug wings in Real Red ink, a large leaf in Granny Apple Green ink, and two daisies in Polished Pink ink.
- Fussy cut the large leaf and adhere it to the card using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Punch the two daisies out with the Medium Daisy punch and the ladybug out with the Ladybug Builder punch.
- Adhere the ladybug together and attach it to the leaf using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place a Mini Dimensional on the back of each daisy and attach them to the card, being sure to off-set the petals from the ones on the card.
- Attach five Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown.
I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Hello Ladybug Meets Daisy Lane card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Hello Ladybug Meets Daisy Lane card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate!
For every $50 purchase that you make, you are eligible for a FREE item. Whether you have your eye on a stamp set or you must get your hands on the beautiful designer series paper (DSP), there is something for everyone.
That $50 purchase doesn’t have to be just product either. If you have ever thought about subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, or you’re already a subscriber, now is the perfect time to purchase or renew your subscription.
The prepaid subscriptions qualify you for the Sale-A-Bration promotion that is going on Jan 4th thru Feb 28th.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.