Today we have a layering leaves challenge for #TGIFC444 and I am using the stamp set Seasonal Branches.
The Seasonal Branches stamp set is one that is easily over-looked from the 2023-2024 annual catalog. It really is a nice set though, so I have decided to give it the spot light that it deserves.
This set is perfect for fall cards too! You can capture the changing colors of leaves just as I have done here and the dies crop them out beautifully.
I used multiple colors of ink to capture this look and they are;
Here is how I made it.
- Begin with a 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, score and fold at 4 ¼” to form your card base.
- Adhere a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Early Espresso cardstock to the card base.
- Color a 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” piece of Basic White cardstock with Balmy Blue and Pool Party ink using your Blending Brushes and attach to the card.
- Stamp three large and two small tree limbs on a piece of Basic White cardstock using Early Espresso ink and crop them with the Seasonal Branches dies.
- Color a large piece of Basic White cardstock with your Blending Brushes and the following ink color; Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red.
- Stamp the large leaf clusters and ten single leaves on your colored paper using Memento black ink and crop with the Seasonal Branches dies.
- Adhere the leaves to the branches as shown below.
- Attach the leaves to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using Early Espresso ink. Crop the sentiment with the 3rd smallest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Adhere the circle to a 1 1/4” x 2” piece of Early Espresso cardstock and attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach seven Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots as shown.
Want an easy to read copy of instructions that you can print or download? A complete PDF tutorial can be found by clicking the button below.
Are you up for making a layered leaves card? We would love to have you play along with us for this fun challenge. Just head on over to the TGIF Challenges Blog, and join us by uploading your creation.
I would also love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think of my Changing Leaves Challenge for #TGIFC444 with Seasonal Branches card.
If you would like to purchase the supplies used to make the Changing Leaves Challenge for #TGIFC444 with Seasonal Branches card, you can click here or any of the photos below. When ordering, be sure to enter my monthly host code to take advantage of the Ninja Loyalty Rewards Program.
October is Free with purchase month! Make any qualifying order with me in October and I will send you a package of the Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs. You can read more about this great offer here.
A second October 2023 Kit to Go being released Monday
Are you in need of some Hanukkah cards for your friends or family? If so, good news! I am releasing a 2nd kit to go this month and this one is featuring the new stamp set Celebrate the Miracle.
This kit will feature six Hanukkah cards, all done in the traditional blue colors. They have been fancied-up with the addition of either gold or silver heat embossing as well.
As an added bonus, you will receive the instructional PDF tutorial featuring the two projects that I made, and were shared by Stampin’ Up! yesterday. That is a total of eight projects!
Be sure to check back at The Stamping Ninja for the class details on Monday.
Best Join Promotion Ever!!
This has got to be one of the best deals that I have ever seen Stampin’ Up! offer! They are celebrating 35 years, and in doing so, are offering either 35% off of the cost of your kit or you can choose to get 35% more product with your kit.
What this means for you is:
- instead of spending $99 and receiving $125 in product, you will still get $125 in product, but it will only cost you $64.35.
- pay the normal $99, and instead of getting $125 in product, you will receive $168.75 in product.
You also get business supplies (although you don’t have to sell anything or make it a business) and FREE shipping on your starter kit.
It’s starting to feel like an infomercial…, but wait…there is more.😉
Those who join during this promotion will be automatically registered for the On Tour event on November the 11th, for demonstrators only, for FREE. This is another great deal! The registration fee is $77, and something that I personally, have already paid.
There really is no down side in taking advantage of this promotion. You will not be obligated to sell or buy anything if you choose not to.
I would love to sign you up to join under me. I will be happy to mentor you, give you my most undivided attention, and give you access to my monthly kit PDF tutorials for FREE.
If you have any questions about this deal, send me an email and let’s chat.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Newsletter and receive a FREE exclusive PDF Tutorial.
- Sign up to get blog posts delivered to your in box.
- Use this Month’s Host Code on orders under $150 to earn your way to a FREE $50 shopping spree on me using the Ninja Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Shop and save the CLEARANCE RACK and PRODUCT BUNDLES.
- View My Gallery for more great inspiration.
- Follow me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM.